Stir Fry-Vegetable with Sno Peas Soup
By Chef Ida Rodriguez
- 3 cups Water
- 1 can Vegetable Broth (14.5 ounce)
- 1 package Organic Tofu extra firm cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoon Miso Paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 organic garlic - clove crushed
- 1 package Stir Fry Vegetables with Sno Peas
- 2 packages Ramen Noodles instant
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes crushed
- Combine water, vegetable broth, tofu, carrot, miso paste, soy sauce and garlic in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Add Melissa's Stir-Fry vegetables package; simmer for 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add ramen noodles discard seasoning packets) and salt.
- Simmer for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until noodles are done.
- Serve warm garnished with red pepper flakes.