Tropical Fruit Salad II
By Chef Tom Fraker
- 1 Tropical Dragon Fruit (use Magenta Flesh), cut into spears
- 1 Tropical Dragon Fruit (use Pink Flesh), cut into spears
- 1 Tropical Dragon Fruit (use White Flesh), cut into spears
- 1 Starfruit, cut crosswise 1/8 inch thick
- 8 Figs, halved
- 1 six-ounce package Raspberries
- 1 six-ounce package Blackberries
- 3 Kiwi, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 small Organic Cantaloupe, cut into wedges
- 1 large Organic Lemon, juiced
- In a large bowl, gently combine all ingredients. Place in the refrigerator or use immediately.
- For a fancy presentation, hollow out a watermelon half and serve the salad in it.