For Chefs & Produce Managers Food Service: 323-584-4940 Produce Managers: 800-468-7111
Seasonality: Year Round
Take the guesswork out of your avocado ritual with Sapūrana avocados. The quest for the perfect avo ends here!
While selecting perfectly ripe avocados at the store can be complex, we make it simple. Handled with care, this large-size Hass variety is as good as it gets; they have a high oil content that makes them oh so creamy, and they’re ripe and ready for consumption, offering the best quality you can find. Every. Single. One. No luck required.
Storage Tip: Sapūrana avocados are ripe and ready; eat them immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 days.
How To Cut An Avocado:
1. Slice lengthwise around the pit
2. Twist halves to separate and remove seed*
3. Scoop, slice or score the flesh and discard the skin
4. Tip: Squeeze lemon juice over the flesh to preserve color
Produce Pairings: peppers, cilantro, citrus, tomatoes, tropical fruits
* You can remove the avocado seed several different ways. Do what aligns best with your skill level. Examples include removing the pit by scooping out with a spoon, using the heel of a knife, or those avocado tools designed to help you every step of the way.
This item is perishable and must ship at least 2nd Day.
Any orders that do not have the appropriate shipping method selected will not be shipped out. For assistance, please call us at 800-588-0151.