Shar's Easy Lentil Soup
By Melissa’s Corporate Chefs
- 2 packages Steamed Lentils
- 4 Carrots diced small
- 2 1/2 cups Low Sodium Fat Free Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- Blend 1 package lentils and the 2½ cups chicken broth in blender until smooth.
- Pour into medium stock pot add second package of lentils.
- Chop carrots into small ¼ inch cubes. Add to lentil mix.
- Heat till heated thoroughly. Simmer 10 minutes or until carrots are just tender.
- Season to taste with Old Bay.