By Melissa’s Corporate Chefs
- 6 quarts Water
- 8 large Potatoes cubed
- 1 cup Organic Green Beans cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 large Organic Carrots sliced thin
- 8 Organic Tomatoes blanced peeled and chopped
- 1 large Organic Cabbage cubed in 1 inch chunks
- 3 Onions chopped finely
- 4 large Dill Pickles chopped
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 4 Organic Bell Pepper (use Green Bell Pepper) chopped
- 1 stalk Organic Celery sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons Basil
- 2 tablespoons Oregano
- 2 tablespoons Thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bring water to a boil. Add potatoes, carrots, celery, green beans and tomatoes.
- Cook until almost tender.
- In a bowl, mix tomato paste with 1 cup of the hot stock from the pot until smooth.
- Add mixture back to pot and stir thoroughly.
- In a skillet, brown onions and green peppers lightly, then add to pot with cabbage and cook until tender, about 5 -10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in parsley, dill pickles, herbs, salt and pepper.