Wild Green Pasta Salad
By Chef Debbi Dubbs
- 1/4 pound Rotini Pasta cooked and cooled
- 1 bunch Asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Shallots diced
- 1 clove Organic Garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 pint Organic Cherry Tomatoes cut in half
- 1 tablespoon Basil cut into a chiffonade
- 1 tablespoon Tarragon chopped
- 1 bunch Dandelion Greens rough chopped
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese freshly grated
- Blanch asparagus in boiling, salted water.
- Plunge into an ice bath to stop the cooking process, when cool drain and dry well.
- Mix together shallot, garlic, red wine vinegar and mustard, slowly drizzle in oil while whisking, season with salt and pepper.
- Set dressing aside.
- Gently toss together remaining ingredients, dress with salad dressing and toss just before serving.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese.