Watercress and Russian Melon Salad with Almonds
By Chef Chris Faulkner
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Minced Peeled
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 10 ounce Watercress
- 2 1/4 cups Russian Melon 1/2- inch pieces
- 2 1/4 cups Red Watermelon 1/2- inch pieces
- Whisk lime juice, sugar, and ginger in large bowl to blend.
- Gradually whisk in oil.
- Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Add watercress, watermelon, and Russian Melon to dressing and toss to coat.
- Transfer salad to plates.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds and serve immediately.