Walla Walla Onion Potato Salad
By Melissa's Corporate Chefs
- 3 pounds Baby Red Potatoes peeled
- 1 1/3 large Onion use Walla Walla Onion
- 1 cup Organic Celery sliced
- 1 large Organic Apples (use Golden Delicious Apple) diced
- 20 large Pimiento Stuffed Olives sliced
- 1/3 cup Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until just tender when pierced by a fork.
- Drain, let cool and dice into a large bowl.
- Cut onions into quarters and slice thin; add to potatoes along with celery, apples, olives and pickle relish.
- In a small bowl, stir mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and steak sauce.
- Spoon over potato mixture and mix gently.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.