By Melissa's Corporate Chef
- 3 Asian Pears sliced in wedges and halved
- 1 South African Baby Pineapples cored and chopped juice reserved for dressing
- 1 Cara Cara Oranges (or what is available) peeled and sectioned
- 3 Sweet Baby Carrots diced
- 1/2 cup Walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup Flame Seedless Raisins or Thompson Seedless Raisins
- 8 ounces Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Juice from Pineapple
- Combine all salad ingredients and toss gently.
- Mix pineapple juice with yogurt and toss into salad mixture.
- Serve chilled.
- You can add or delete your favorite fruits and vegetables to this versatile salad.