Tangerine Mangosteen and Baby Spinach Salad
By Chef Tom Fraker
- 6 cups Organic Spinach, triple washed and dried
- 4 Mangosteens, peeled and segmented
- 12 Organic Lee Mandarins, segmented
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds, shelled
- 1 bunch Organic Green Onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Waterchestnuts, sliced
- Balsamic Vinaigrette, as needed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients until well blended.
- Just before service, add the dressing and salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
- Melissa's Dried Cranberries would make for a nice added touch to this refreshing salad.