Tangerine Asian Spinach Salad
By Chef Tom Fraker
- 5 cups Organic Spinach rinsed and dried
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- 2 whole Melissa’s Tangerines (Clementines or Neapolitans) peeled and segmented
- 1/3 cup Shiitake Mushrooms sliced
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 pinch Garlic Powder
- Tear the spinach into bite size pieces and toss in a large bowl with the bean sprouts, tangerines and mushrooms.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, soy sauce and garlic powder.
- Pour over the spinach mixture, toss, and let stand for about 5 minutes to let the flavors blend.