By Chef Tom Fraker
- 1 Romaine Heart chopped (4 cups)
- 1/2 bunch Italian Parsley chopped
- 1 14.8 ounce jar Hearts of Palm drained and cut on the bias
- 1 jar Artichoke Hearts drained and quartered
- 2 tablespoons Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
- 3 ounces Good Life Food Organic Salad Dressings use Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- In a bowl, toss together the romaine and parsley.
- Transfer the mixture to 4 separate salad plates.
- Now mix the next 5 ingredients in the bowl and place even amounts onto the romaine mixture.
- Drizzle with the salad dressing and serve.