Summer Vegetable Salad
By Chef Andrew Faulkner
- 2 small Organic Zucchini cut into 1/4 inch thick rounds
- 2 small Baby Summer Squash (use Yellow Summer Squash) cut into 1/4 inch thick rounds
- 8 ounces Mushrooms quartered
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes stemmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Oregano minced or 3/4 teaspoon dried and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Steam zucchini and summer squash until just tender, about 6 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Transfer to medium bowl.
- Add mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Combine mustard and vinegar in bowl.
- Gradually whisk in oil.
- Add oregano and cumin.
- Mix dressing into vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cool to room temperature and serve.