- 6 cups Soup Stock
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 slices Ginger Root
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 2 oz. Bean Thread Noodles ,soaked
- 1/4 cup Mushroom Sauce
- 1/4 cup bamboo shoots - finely shredded
- 5 Dried Black Mushrooms ,soaked and shredded
- 2 tablespoons organic green onions ,finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch paste - (1 part cornstarch dissolved in 2 parts water)
- 1 dash White Pepper
- 8 sprigs cilantro
Bring soup stock to a boil; add the salt and ginger, and cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Discard ginger and add the soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil.
Drain the bean thread noodles and add to the stock, along with the remaining vegetables. Boil over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
Thicken with cornstarch solution. Sprinkle with white pepper and garnish with cilantro to serve.
Note: Have extra soup stock on hand because the bean thread noodles soak up the liquid.
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe