- 1 quart Tomato Juice or V-8 Juice
- 2 Yellow Tomatoes blanched peeled and diced
- 4 Sunflower Chokes peeled and diced
- 1/3 jar Fire Roasted Sweet Red Bell Peppers diced
- 2 tablespoons Meyer Lemons Juice
- 1 Cipolline Onions diced
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon Pico de Gallo Seasoning
- Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Good Life Food Organic Croutons for garnish
Combine tomato juice, yellow tomatoes, sunchokes, roasted peppers and lemon juice in a blender and process for about 20-30 seconds.
Mixture should be blended, but slightly chunky.
Pour the mixture into a bowl and add the salt, pepper and Pico de Gallo for seasoning.
Mix in the cilantro and cipolline onions.
Pour into bowls and garnish with croutons. (Other garnishes include sour cream or yogurt, diced avocado, and additional chopped cipolline onions.)
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe