- Total Time:
- Recipe By:
- Ida Rodriguez
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 1/3 cups Whipping Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Organic Green Onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Butter 1/4 stick
Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix flour, baking powder, salt and pepper in large bowl. Mix cream and green onions in medium bowl. Add cream mixture to dry ingredients. Stir until moist clumps form.
Transfer dough to floured work surface. Knead just until dough holds together, about 8 turns. Shape into 8-inch square. Cut out sixteen 2-inch square biscuits. Transfer biscuits to large baking sheet, spacing 1 1/2 inches apart. Brush top of biscuits with melted butter. Bake biscuits until golden and cooked through, about 18 minutes. Serve warm.
(Can be made 8 hours ahead. Cool. Wrap in foil. Store at room temperature. Rewarm wrapped biscuits in 350°F. oven until heated through, about 8 minutes.)
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe