- Total Time:
- Recipe By:
- Tom Fraker
- 4 Melissa's Korean Pears - cored and quartered
- 1/2 cup Quality Crumbled Bleu Cheese
- 6 tablespoons Good Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Brown Sugar -- packed
To make the balsamic reduction
In a small heavy saucepan, heat vinegar and brown sugar over moderate heat, stirring, until sugar is dissolved and simmer 1 minute. Set aside to cool.
Divide the Korean Pears among 4 small plates. Sprinkle with the bleu cheese and drizzle with the balsamic reduction.
The perfect combination of sweet and savory.
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe