- Total Time:
- Recipe By:
- Miki Hackney
- 1 pound Green Beans cleaned and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Miso Paste (Golden or Brown)
- 2 tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Roasted Organic Golden Flax Seed coarsely ground
- 1 tablespoon Organic Low Glycemic Agave Syrup topping for fruit
- 1 teaspoon Roasted Organic Golden Flax Seed whole
Cut or break green beans into 2 inch pieces. Blanch in boiling salted water until crisp tender, about 3 minutes. Immediately drain and shock beans by placing in a bowl of ice water until cool and to hold color. Drain well and chill until ready to use.
In a medium size bowl, combine miso and vinegar, breaking up clumps to a smooth consistency. Wisk in canola, ground flax, and agave until smooth and lumps are no longer present. Pour dressing over chilled beans and toss to coat. Garnish with whole flax seeds.
The dressing can be made one day ahead and refrigerated in a tight fitting jar or storage ware. I also like to serve this with blanched and cut asparagus.
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe