- Total Time:
- Recipe By:
- An Original Recipe By Melissa's
- 1 Cucuzza Squash cut into 1 inch circles or half moons
- 2 large Tomato peeled and sliced
- My Grinders Sea Salt and Rainbow Pepper To Taste
- 1/4 cup Brown Onion chopped and sautéed
- 1 clove Organic Garlic minced and sautéed
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese - freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon Thyme
- 1 tablespoon Italian Parsley
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
Preheat oven to 425° F. In a deep-sided baking dish, layer 1/2 of the sliced cucuzza, top with tomato slices.
Season with salt, pepper, onion, and garlic; Repeat layer. Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over the top.
Top with bread crumbs, thyme and Italian parsley. Bake for about 30 minutes or until squash is soft when pierced with a knife.
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe