- Total Time:
- Recipe By:
- An Original Recipe By Melissa's
- 2 cups Napa Cabbage shredded
- 1 cup Sno Peas cut into 1 inch slivers
- 1 cup Daikon peeled and julienned 1/8 inch thick
- 1 tub Bamboo Shoots (water-pack) rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Organic Carrots shredded
- 1/2 cup Organic Bell Pepper (use Red Bell Pepper) diced 1/4 inch
- 1/2 cup Roasted Soy Nuts salted
Asian Slaw Vinaigrette
In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine sesame oil, ginger root, and garlic; stir and keep on heat for 2 minutes. Remove pan and combine remaining ingredients. Allow to cool. Vinaigrette may be prepared up to 1 week ahead of time, covered tightly, and refrigerated.
Combine all the slaw ingredients in a bowl, except for the Roasted Soy Nuts and mix with the vinaigrette. Add the Roasted Soy Nuts and toss just before serving.
- Melissa's Asian Slaw
- Sep 12, 2009
- The dressing was great; I think cooking it was a good idea; it helped bring down the tanginess of the ginger/garlic. I used toasted almonds instead of soy nuts, used a bag of slaw mix, added julienned red & yellow bell peppers. YUMMY!!
Login to review this recipe