- Total Time:
- Recipe By:
- Tom Fraker
- 1 jar Marinated Artichoke Hearts 14.75 oz
- 4 ounces Organic Lemon juice
- 2 ounces Organic Lime juice
- Kosher Salt to taste
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Granulated Sugar to taste
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Organic Shallots minced
- 1 package Soybeans (Edamame) (10 oz) shelled
- 4 Fennel tops removed and ends trimmed
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Spread artichokes in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Roast until they start to brown. Remove them from the oven and let them cool completely.
In a bowl, whisk together the lemon and lime juice, salt, pepper, sugar, olive oil and shallots. If the dressing is too tart, add some more sugar.
In another bowl, toss together the artichoke hearts, edamame and fennel. Toss with the dressing and adjust the seasonings. Chill. Serve cold.
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe