- 1 pound French Fingerling Potatoes scrubbed and pierced
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3 pieces Organic Green Onions (green part only) chopped
- 3 ribs Organic Celery chopped
- 1/4 whole Red onion peeled and chopped
Microwave potatoes on HIGH for 4-7 minutes until cooked through but still firm. Set aside to cool.
In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, barbecue sauce, sugar and salt. Stir in green onions, celery and red onion.
Cut potatoes in 1/2 lengthwise and toss with mayonnaise mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe