- Total Time:
- Recipe By:
- Tom Fraker
- 2 packages Prepared Pizza Dough (such as Trader Joe's)
- to taste Granulated Garlic
- 1 cup each Shredded Cheddar Cheese and Monterey Jack Cheese**
- 1/2 Melissa's Perfect Sweet Onion -- caramelized
- 1 Zucchini -- sliced thin
- 1 Yellow Crook Neck Squash -- sliced thin
- 1/2 each Green, Yellow and Red Bell Pepper -- sliced thin
- 3 New Mexico Hatch Chiles -- roasted, peeled and seeded, diced
Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
Stretch dough with your fingers into a rectangle to fit a cooking sprayed sheet pan. Press the ends of the 2 doughs together to form 1 large pizza. Sprinkle the dough with the granulated garlic and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until it is golden brown. Remove the dough from the oven and sprinkle with the cheese and the rest of the ingredients. Place it back into the oven and bake until the cheese is melted. Remove and serve. Makes about 6 to 8 servings.
Note: This would be great with a nice glass of red wine or an ice cold beer.
** or substitute with Soy Shreds, Cheddar and Mozzarella flavors.
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe