- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 2 cloves Organic Garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup Organic Carrots shredded
- 1/2 cup Bamboo Shoots shredded
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms shredded
- 1/2 cup Organic Celery shredded
- 1/2 cup Organic Zucchini shredded
- 1/2 cup Bean Sprouts
- 2 stalks Organic Green Onions shredded
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Soup Stock
- 1 teaspoons Cornstarch Paste (1 part cornstarch dissolved in 2 parts water)
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Soup Stock
- 3/4 teaspoon Cornstarch Paste (1 part cornstarch dissolved in 2 parts water)
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 dash White Pepper
Combine sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Cook until thickened and keep warm.
Heat wok with 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil over high heat. Add garlic and stir for 10 seconds. Add carrot, bamboo shoots and mushrooms, and stir for 1 minute. Add the remaining vegetables and continue stirring for another minute.
Add sugar, sesame oil, salt and soup stock to the vegetables. Cover and cook for 1 minute. Thicken with cornstarch and mound on a round platter.
Combine eggs, salt and pepper. Heat a large non-stick fry pan with oil and make a thin omelet. Set aside.
To serve, lay the omelet over the vegetables and cover with the sauce. Cut into serving wedges.
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe