- Total Time:
- Recipe By:
- Tom Fraker
- 1 package Prepared Pizza Dough (such as Trader Joe's)
- to taste Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 cup each Shredded Cheddar Cheese and Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 Italian Sweet Sausage Links -- casings removed, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 package Pepperoni Slices
- 1/2 Melissa's Perfect Sweet Onion -- caramelized
- 1/2 each Green, Yellow and Red Bell Pepper -- sliced thin
- 3 New Mexico Hatch Chiles -- roasted, peeled and seeded, diced
Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
Stretch dough with your fingers into a circle and place on a cooking sprayed sheet pan. Sprinkle the dough with the granulated garlic and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until it is golden brown. Remove the dough from the oven and sprinkle with the cheese and the rest of the ingredients. Place it back into the oven and bake until the cheese is melted. Remove and serve. Makes about 6 to 8 servings.
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe