- Total Time:
- Recipe By:
- Andrew Faulkner
- 2/3 cup Roma Tomatoes finely chopped seeded
- 2 tablespoons Red onion finely chopped
- Pickled Jalapenos or Fresh Jalapeno Chile to taste seeded or minced (note: when handling chiles use rubber gloves)
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro minced
- 1 tablespoon Organic Limes or Lemon Juice
In a small bowl stir together the tomato, the onion, the jalapeno, the coriander, the lime juice, and salt and pepper to taste until the salsa is combined well. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, the water, and salt and pepper to taste.
In an 8-inch skillet, preferably non-stick, heat 1/2 teaspoon of the butter over moderately high heat until the foam subsides, pour in half the egg mixture, tilting the skillet to spread the egg mixture evenly over the bottom, and cook it for 1 minute, or until it is almost set. Sprinkle half the omelet with half the bacon, half the avocado, and half the Soy Cheese and cook the Omelet for 1 minute or until it is set. Fold the omelet over the filling, transfer it to a plate, and keep it warm. Make another omelet in the same manner with the remaining butter, egg mixture, bacon, avocado, and Soy Cheese and serve the omelets with the salsa.
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe