- Total Time:
- Recipe By:
- Melissa's Corporate Chef Team
- 1 Pie Crust, par baked
- 1 bunch Baby Asparagus, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces on the diagonal blanched and cooled
- 1 cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts, rinsed, drained and rough chopped
- 10 ounces Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups Half and Half
- 4 Eggs
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350º.
In cooled pie shell placed on a baking sheet, layer asparagus, artichoke hearts and goat cheese. Mix together half and half, eggs, nutmeg and salt and pepper. Pour over cheese and vegetables. Transfer tray to oven and bake until puffed and browned, about 30 minutes.
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe