- 8 (4 ounce servings)
- Total Time:
- Recipe By:
- Tom Fraker
- Dessert Sauces (use Chocolate Dessert) 1 tablespoon per serving or as needed
- 1 pint Strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup Organic Low Glycemic Agave Syrup
- 12 ounce Frozen Pound Cake thawed and sliced into 16 portions
- Canned Whipped Cream (use 1 tablespoon per serving or as needed)
- 8 leaves Mint for garnish
In a bowl, carefully stir together the strawberries and the agave syrup.
Drizzle some of the chocolate sauce on a dessert plate. Next top the sauce with a slice of cake. Top the cake with some strawberries and a bit of whipped cream. Place another piece of cake on top of that. Add some more strawberries and whipped cream and garnish with a mint leaf. Continue for remaining 7 plates. Serve and enjoy.
I like to add a scoop of chocolate ice cream to the plate.
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe