- 12 (about)
- Total Time:
- Recipe By:
- Tom Fraker
- 1-14½ ounce package Angel Food Cake
- 4 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- 1 4 ounce package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 1/3 cups Water
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Dried Coconut Chips
- Powdered Sugar as needed
Preheat oven to 325ºF.
Mix together the first 6 ingredients until well blended. Gently fold in the chocolate and the coconut. Pour the mixture into a greased and floured bundt cake pan and bake for 1 hour. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes and then remove from the pan and finish cooling on the rack. Dust the cake with powdered sugar and serve.
If desired drizzle your favorite Melissa's Dessert Sauce over the cake.
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe