- 1 quart
- Total Time:
- Recipe By:
- Martin Yan
- 12 Lychee peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup Simple Syrup (see recipe below)
- 1 quart Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chopped Crystallized Ginger for garnish
- 1/8 cup Water
- 1/8 cup Sugar
Coarsely chop the lychees and place on a baking pan along with the syrup. Freeze until solid (about 2 hours).
Break the lychees and syrup into 2 inch pieces. Place the pieces with the ice cream in a food processor. Process until blended. Pour into a 1 1/2 quarter container and freeze until firm.
To serve, scoop out the ice cream and garnish with the chopped crystallized ginger.
Bring sugar and water mixture to a rolling boil for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Chill in refrigerator.
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe