- Total Time:
- Recipe By:
- An Original Recipe By Melissa's
- 3/4 cup Pearl Onions (use approximately 8 Gold Pearl Onions) peeled
- 1 jar Fire Roasted Sweet Red Bell Peppers thoroughly drained
- 14 ounces Organic Tofu drained
- 2 cloves Organic Garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Meyer Lemons juice freshly squeezed
- 12 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Pico de Gallo Seasoning
Place onions in bowl of a food processor fitted with metal cutting blade. Run processor for 15 seconds. Stop machine, scrape down sides of bowl.
Add bell peppers, run processor 20 seconds. Add all remaining ingredients and process for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Allow to refrigerate 6 hours or overnight before serving.
Use as a spread on crackers or sliced baguette. Great as a dip for vegetables.
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe