- Total Time:
- Recipe By:
- Tom Fraker
- 2 Organic Bell Pepper use Yellow Bell Peppers
- 1 bag Cranberries (12 ounce bag)
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 6 ripe Organic Avocado diced
- 3 Jalapeno Chile diced small
- 2 Organic Limes juice freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon Orange Peel grated
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Kosher Salt to taste
- Organic Grinders use Rainbow Peppercorns to taste
Cook the bell peppers over a high flame directly on the burner of the stove, turning to char all sides. Place them directly into a bowl and cover with plastic and set aside. Once you are able to handle the peppers, peel the skin off and dice them.
In a food processor, combine the cranberries and the orange juice and coarsely chop.
In a large bowl, combine the cranberry mixture, avocados, jalapeños, lime juice, cilantro, grated orange peel and yellow bell pepper. Next add the sugar and the cayenne and gently mix. Adjust seasonings with the salt and the pepper and serve with tortilla chips.
This salsa would be great along with roasted chicken or grilled white fish fillet.
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe