- Total Time:
- Recipe By:
- Tom Fraker
- 1 each Baguette -- sliced; about 35 pieces
- as needed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- to taste Melissa's Organic Italian Seasoning Grinder
- 1 pound 26/30 Raw Shrimp -- shelled; de-veined
- 1 each Lime -- juiced
- to taste Cayenne Pepper
- as needed Sharp Cheddar Cheese -- about 35 thin slices
- 1 jar Melissa's Pimientos Del Piquillo -- diced
- 2 ripe Mangos -- diced
Preheat the oven to 350ºF and prepare a hot grill.
Brush the baguette slices with the olive oil, sprinkle with the Italian seasoning and place in the oven. Bake until golden brown and toasted.
Season the shrimp with the lime juice and cayenne pepper and grill until completely cooked. The shrimp should be opaque when done. Place a piece of cheese on each slice of bread and bake in the oven until melted. Remove from the oven, combine the piquillo peppers and mango and place a small amount of the mixture on each bread slice. Top with a shrimp on each and serve.
A great appetizer for any party.
- There are no reviews yet for this recipe
Login to review this recipe