Young Coconut Punch, How To Use
Please use extreme caution with handling the coconut punch. Keep away from children.
1. Remove cap of coconut punch and set aside.
2. Place the coconut punch tip on the cone shaped area of the coconut's husk.
3. Rotate the blade back and forth while applying pressure to pass through the husk.
4. Once punctured, pull out coconut punch and set coconut aside.
5. Clean interior blade with the tip of the blade's cap by pushing the pulp out, using caution not to touch the sharp end of the blade.
6. Place cap back on the coconut punch and store until next use.
7. Insert straw into the opening of the young coconut and...
To access the delicious meat the young coconut has to offer, click Coconut, Cutting Young Coconut under our Cooking Tips.