By Chef Tom Fraker
- 1 1/2 pound Salad Greens (Spring Mix)
- 6 ounces Pine Nuts toasted
- 6 ounce Dried Cranberries
- 6 ounce Dried Tart Cherries
- 1/2 small Jicama julienned
- 4 ounce Blue Cheese or Gorgonzola crumbled
- 4 ounce Hazelnuts or Pecans candied
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Organic Valencia Oranges juice freshly squeezed
- 1/3 cup Key Limes juice freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Wash and dry greens.
- Gently toss first 9 ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the orange juice, lime juice, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the greens just to coat.
- Adjust the seasonings.