• 1/2 pound mandarinquats
• 1 medium Jicama
• 1 cup Organic Mango peeled seed removed diced into ¼ inch chunks
• 1/4 cup Red Onion diced into 1/8 inch chunks
• Pico de Gallo Seasoning to taste
• 2 tablespoons Organic Limes juice freshly squeezed
• 1/4 cup Cilantro leaves chopped
Peel the jicama, including the fibrous layer just beneath the skin.
Slice the flesh into 1/4 inch pieces.
Then dice the jicama into 1/8 inch pieces.
Place in a bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Allow to chill 2 hours before serving.